- Physical installation, troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs of access control and CCTV systems including the required infrastructure, equipment, trim-out and programming of devices.
- Proficient in termination different forms of industry cabling including cat5e, cat6 and coaxial
- Knowledge of both analog and IP CCTV systems to include DVRs, NVRs, and Hybrids
- Knowledge of access control theory and different types of door hardware including maglocks & strikes.
- Flexibility to be on-call for urgent requests as required
- Maintain documentation of overall systems (ie, floor plans, equipment make/model, passwords, networking, etc).
- Able to interact with customers and represent the company in a professional manner.
- 3-5 years installing commercial access control and CCTV systems.
- Understanding of electric circuits and wiring in low voltage applications.
- Basic understanding of computer networking.
- Knowledge of cabling including: Cat5e, Cat6 and Coaxial.
- Basic work planning and analytic skills.
- Intermediate PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Effective communication.
- Detail oriented and able to work independently or in a team.
- Ability to travel to project locations.
- Ability to lift and move at least 50lbs in order to move/install equipment as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required